Check the Policy
Double check that what you're looking to return/exchange is eligible. There's nothing saltier than returning something you later realize is a no-go.
Hit "Start Returns"
If we were to try to explain this step, it'd be like mom continually telling you to brush your teeth before bed every night. You get it.
We agree, who prints stuff anymore? Turns out the people responsible for sending things around the world still do. Don't hate the players, hate the game.
Slap on the Label
Just like playin' Slap the Bag, slap that printed label on the box and get ready to send it off.
Give to UPS
Toss your newly labeled return to the Rolls Royce of shipping carriers: UPS.
Click here to find your nearest UPS.
The Mac Returns
Free exchanges and returns for all US orders! In order for a
return to be good to go, they’ve gotta meet the following:
- Merchandise must be postmarked within 60 days of it arriving to our warehouse
- Merchandise must be unworn, unwashed, unaltered
- Merchandise must have all tags, including Shinesty hangtags attached
- All suit returns must include the original suit box in its original condition, without labels.
Returns/Exchanges: We offer free exchanges for all orders placed and shipped within the US. Returns/Exchanges can take up to 2 weeks to be processed and resent, including shipping times. Note: If you need something faster, we recommend placing a new order and processing the exchange as a return instead. Contact us here for more information
Underwear: Because your genitals have likely caressed the inside of the underwear, we've got to keep other customer's health in mind:
- Returning Underwear: Underwear that is unused, unwashed, and in the condition of which you got them can be returned for store credit. To send those babies back, click here.
- Exchanging Underwear: Underwear can be exchanged for different sizes. Naturally, they also should show no signs of wear. To exchange those puppies, click here here.
Swimwear: You can currently return swimwear for store credit. If you’re returning swimwear, here are some extra guidelines:
- Swimwear must be unworn, unaltered, and have their hygienic liner intact (where applicable)
- Exchanging Bikinis: You can exchange sizes of tops or bottoms separately
- Returning Bikinis: both top and bottom of the same bikini must be returned for it to be refunded for store credit
Returning A Gift: All gift orders returned are refunded in store credit. We’ll issue a Shinesty credit for the amount of the returned item(s), or we can credit the purchaser’s original form of payment. Hit us up here for more details.
We ship all international orders DDU (delivered duty unpaid), and we do not collect VAT (value added taxes). All taxes, duties, and customs fees are the responsibility of the recipient of the package.
We’re currently unable to provide return labels to international customers. Exchanges are also not accepted for international customers.
If you wish to send your order back, use the address below. Note: you are responsible for all applicable costs.
1990 57th Ct, Unit A
Boulder, CO USA 80301