exchange-image
Exchanging

Cancel Exchange

The Psyclone Iowa State University Cyclones Hawaiian Shirt | Pre-Order | Delivery December 2018

Product Details

  • Relaxed Fit
  • 70% Polyester 20% Cotton 10% Spandex supa soft woven material
  • Front Pocket for your cellie, rear pocket for a backup bevvie
  • Brand: Shinesty
  • Designed by: Dain W.


    Description

    While 90% of Iowa States campus is made up of farmers and engineers, the other 10% will likely make sweet whoopie under the campus campanile in this Iowa State Hawaiian Shirt. Made with an ultra soft fabric that will have any Cardinal caressing themselves, this Iowa State leisure shirt is likely the only way to stop VEISHEA from rioting and destroying the town. We won't take responsibility, but we will save the town if we can. 

    Read More

    Your Cart

    X
    Your cart is currently empty
    Heads up! Discount codes cannot be applied to orders that contain a subscription item.

    Add $ more dollars for free shipping!